rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resistance cord? (for small breaks at work)

Resistance cord? (for small breaks at work)

I use the hook, made my sierra. This allows for easy changes in resistance and the use of homemade loop bands created from surgical tubing.
I highly recommend the usual strand pulling exercises such as the front chest pull, overhead downward pull and back press, as well as curls and lateral raises.
You can't really hit legs with bands unless you have a shitload of bands and a maxwell deadlifting kit ( a flat piece of iron and a pipe or broomstick handle) but for what they are and how portable they are it cannot be beat for the armchair athlete. You don't even have to get out of your chair.
Strandpulling lends itself well to frequent training and it is a great substitute if you have no weights or a pullupbar (like at work).

Edit
The Hook by Sierra costs about 40 bucks, but it is easily the most versatile and powerful band setup on the market. It is like a band version of an adjustable dumbbell, so you don't have to cough up 30 bucks every time you want to go up in weight like you do with every other chest expander I've found.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread