rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is she an attention whore chick?

Is she an attention whore chick?

I really wanna bang this chick but she acts real flakey.

I met her like a month ago at a mall. It was a cold approach and she was with her friend. So I took her number and bounced. Later on I realised that I lost the number so I was real pissed.

Anyway as luck would have it, I met her a week later at the same mall. Apparently she works there so I went up to her and asked for her number again. She gave it to me and I gave her a ring. We had a nice long chat and I found out some stuff about her.

The next week I try to get a hold of her thrice and on all three occasions she promises to call back but she never does.

Now my general rule is if a chick flakes out once then I don't bother with her, but this is three strikes.

Now a month later out of the blue i notice 2 missed calls on my phone. Guess what? Its this chick again. Now this is classic signs of Attention Whorism where a chick just calls because she aint got nothing better to do. Now she is like an 8-8.5 so she is kinda fine but I just can't be asked to put in the energy if she is gonna be a flop.

Do I just ignore this chick since I know roughly how this is gonna end up?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Messages In This Thread