rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on fuckbuddy game

Advice on fuckbuddy game

Quote: (03-14-2016 02:33 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I am, from time to time it's turned to thoughts about the future, life philosophy, hopes and dreams, and so on. You know the deal.

If I've been banging a girl for a little while, I find it hard to not want to talk post coitally. I try not to bring up shit that will make me seem beta, but it can be hard to keep up appearances. I've gotten better at keeping my cards closer to my chest, but I still feel that urge to "talk frankly" with these hoes after the bang. It's a sure fire way to erode their attraction for you.

I know I'm not offering a tip here, but just wanted to say I share that sentiment.

Thanks. [Image: blush.gif]

Basically the way I interpret what she said is "Yeah, I've been on the carousel for a bit now, and I'm kind of tired of it. I'd like you to commit to exclusivity with me after 3.5 meetups because, well, you're the highest value I've come across so far. If you don't, I'm going to hop back on to get banged on the regular by guys I don't really like that much and have no expectations of, until I come across a sucker willing to sign on the line that quickly."

Sorry, I'm not buying.

Messages In This Thread