rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on fuckbuddy game

Advice on fuckbuddy game

So I've been banging this late 20s girl I met from online game on the regular for the past couple weeks.

I've just been back in "the game" since last summer, and while I've gotten a fair number of SNLs from online game, she's only the second girl I've managed to spin into a regular thing - seen her about four times so far in that period.

So due to my own thirst levels and general inexperience, I've made some mistakes here. The first mistake is that four times in half as many weeks is too much. I only saw my last girl once a week, maximum. But she has a high sex drive, I've been in a bit of a slump over the winter, and it's been hard to resist the way she throws down.

Second mistake: I let my "player" frame slip too quickly. I haven't really been treating her like a girlfriend; we haven't been going on real "dates" and out to dinner and movies and shit - just maybe grab some takeout or stop by an ice cream shop to chat for a while and then off to one of our places to bang. She's definitely not comfortable with just straight up "Netflix n chill" without a little of that, I figure.

But because she's fairly introverted I've had to carry the weight of the conversations quite a bit, and so of course being the kind of emotional guy I am, from time to time it's turned to thoughts about the future, life philosophy, hopes and dreams, and so on. You know the deal.

Third mistake: I texted with her too often.

My reward for this, naturally, is that the other night I get hit up with the "well I like you a lot where is this going" text.

Two weeks is definitely too soon for this sort of thing, so I'm wondering how to play it going forward. I recognize that in a way I was sort of asking for it by sending mixed signals, but is dropping that stuff so soon something that's unforgivable, irreversible, and requires nexting, or is it worth trying to reverse course, pull back, and try to keep her in FB-land?

Though I made some mistakes, given what some of our conversations were like I feel she kind of knew the score going in. She talks about other dates she's been on, other guys she's banged. Trying to flip it around on me so soon is unfair (heh) - the ball needs to be in her court, and she's the one who needs to decide whether she's content with being casual and not bring this up, or next me because she wants commitment and I won't give it.

Lady, I know you got banged out by another dude last week. I'm not signing on to be your boyfriend three days later. You're not hitting him up with the "I like you a lot" shit I guarantee it.

I would've seen the first girl more often, but she always claimed to be busy. I recognize in a way that she was actually helping my newbie-ass out though I didn't realize it, and was likely more self-aware about fuckbuddy game than I was at that point.

Messages In This Thread