rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls getting sexually excited when you insult their husband or boyfriend

Girls getting sexually excited when you insult their husband or boyfriend

I had a real surreal experience with one of my plates recently who has been cheating on her long term boyfriend with me. We got into a nasty argument because she had generally been lazy and disrespectful and ignored some of my requests. When she wanted to get in contact again, I called her out on it hard. Rather than apologize she just seemed like she wanted to provoke me further. I'm pretty sure think she had a typical female need for drama at that moment, and while I try to maintain frame and not get into stupid arguments, in this case I was up for a fight, and we got into a pretty heated back and forth online.

In the past I have never really mentioned her boyfriend unless she did. We both know the score and how our arrangement works. But on this day, I went at it hard, saying she has a boyfriend who is a loser, a coward, a whiny little bitch, a weak man, and how she keeps coming back to me because I fuck her better and am a better man in every way. I've never actually said these things out loud in such an explicit way with any "taken" girl I have been with.

A couple of things happened that I'm still trying to understand.

1. No matter how nasty my insult was, she always replied and tried to provoke me further
2. She never defended him
3. She never said something was untrue, or that an insult was "uncalled for" or "out of line"
4. She still wants to talk and meet (bang) with me

At the end of all this I really got the feeling that she was totalling getting off on my insulting him. Like I could feel her pussy getting wetter the more I pounded him into the ground.

I know female sexuality is way more perverted than men can ever imagine, and this forum is the proof of how debased it can get....but I'm just trying to understand what the hell is going on and how I can use this to my advantage in the future.

Is there anyone here who had a girl with a husband or boyfriend who actually got excited and wet when you insulted him in a nasty way ?
Is his actually some kind of turn on for some (or all) girls stuck with beta guys ?

Messages In This Thread