rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hospital Game

Hospital Game

Quote: (07-13-2011 06:51 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Volunteering : If any one can spare time in summer , A lot of girls aspiring to go to med school, nursing school , pharmacy school volunteer during summer vacation to enhance their resumes.

Contact the volunteer dept at the hospital, even if you can volunteer for 2 hrs/week you will develop a lot more credible story and will also get to spit game on fellow volunteers.........

Holy fuck, this is so true! Before starting a hospital volunteer program in the summer, all the people who were planning on volunteering had to come in during orientation to watch a safety video, go over the rules and protocols, what the dress code is, etc.

Here's how good it is:I was the only dude there! I'm not lying. I was in a room with about 12-15 other girls. And let me tell you something: none of them were fat. Every one was thin--I could tell that at least two of them were Eastern European. For some reason, hospital chics are hot. All of them are a minimum of 7, no less than 6.

However, I would like to add that those were all the people volunteering during the summer--just 15 people. (I don't live in a big city.) Furthermore, be careful where you choose to volunteer. If you see a girl you like and are thinking about gaming her in the hospital, here are two especially important tips if you aren't volunteering in a large hospital:

1) Find out when all the hot chics are volunteering. Obviously, if you are volunteering for Sunday mornings while the rest are volunteering during Thursday afternoons, then you won't be able to meet them.

2) Logistics. Find out where they are volunteering. (Which specific department? ER? Maternity? ICU? Radiology? Surgery?) If all of them volunteer in maternity while you are in ER, then you won't get to meet them.

Usually, hot female volunteers aren't the only women at the hospital, but if it's at a smaller hospital, you definetely won't be seeing hordes of young nurses, hot nurse practitioners, or attractive physical therapists.

Hello.

Messages In This Thread