rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building/fixing cars as a hobby

Building/fixing cars as a hobby

Quote: (03-11-2016 07:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2016 06:30 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2016 06:19 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I need Opel c24ne engines and getrag 240 trans.

Where are they???

If it's the 2.4L cam in head I have no idea, that engine wasn't even available in the Swedish market, the few ones that exist here are German imports.

getrag 240, that's the tranny in the E30 318i right? Those aren't uncommon at all, even I had one.

Also why do I feel like this thread's gonna end with me giving advice on another saab swap.

Edit, I found 6 pages of Getrag straight out of scrapped E30s and they're like $100 a pop, PM if interested
Opel / vauxall frontera you didn't get those? The trans (240) should be able to bolt up the cih engines and yeah they're cheap barley worth a pallet to send here unless they're perfect. Like my perfect not some person in Europe telling me it shifts fine..

Frontera was sold in Sweden with the 2.0L CIH and 2.2 as an option if I recall correctly. Never the 2.4

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Messages In This Thread