rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A different Approach to PickUp

A different Approach to PickUp

Salute,

I am sure, some of you guys have written "The Alabaster Girl"- by Zan Perrion. This book is quite unusual and it stands out from all the other books on game, that I came across.
[Image: QZSFLk7.jpg]
Zan's Approach is a more sensitive and spiritual way, which some of you would probably consider "feely". However I like his idea of "being in love" with all women, not just one. Zan believes, that 95% of game is just showing up and offering the Girl an interaction with you. (take it or leave it). He doesn't talk a lot about techniques and rather tries to inspire a fascinated and worshipping mentality towards all women.
Definately a good read, even if you don't fully agree with his views. I personally think, that he took it a little too far, but it gave me a much broader view on game and the interactions between men and women.

It would be intersting to hear your thoughts on this different Approach to pick up.

Cheers,

shy.

Messages In This Thread