rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best City with The Most Beautiful Women

Best City with The Most Beautiful Women

i disagree... well of course depends on your budget. I have lived in Colombia, Bangkok, London and Australia amongst other places. Sydney is a world class city... IMO it is greater for women than Melbourne... Melbourne is better for sport...amazing.

On a saturday night in sydney there are hot girls everywhere from all over the world, asians galore, europeans, brazilians and loads of australians girls in short skirts.. If you are young, good looking and have game u would love sydney. if you are looking for a girl who actually has a car, an apartment, a job and money u will love sydney.

if you old or overweight forget sydney...go asia, south america.

yes sydney is expensive (rent is ridiculous) but it is a very a cool city with loads of beautiful women form all over the world.
young, good looking guys will love it.
not just the women but the nightlife, the beaches, everything.. cool city IMO. you can find everything.

after being in south america and asia it was super to go out with good looking girls that actually paid for things and had money...

one of the best cities in the world i have been too.

Messages In This Thread