rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (05-21-2019 03:41 PM)Rubix Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2019 09:29 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

Nice conquest, Rubix

Did you snag that thru daygame or night?

Online game. Probably the easiest way to meet girls here for me so far. My logistical situation is too damn good now, its way too easy living in the center of the city in Bogota.

Second bang last night: Another Venezuelan, which I don't mind, but I wanna bang an actual Colombiana before I leave here. This chick was 27, a bit too skinny, kinda poor, but pretty in the face, and super sweet and down to earth. Much more humble and well mannered than the hotter 22 year old Venezuelan I banged a few days ago, who's a bit more of a wild party girl.

I went to this girl's place at first in the middle of the night to meet her (I was halfway thinking I was going to be robbed), but it was an apartment of recent Venezuelan immigrant friends living together trying to make it here in the big city. The level of poverty that some people live in really puts it into perspective how some people really have to struggle.

After meeting her in her apt, we went for a drink where I talked my usual big city, worldly foreigner game, then suggested going back to my place where I have a bottle, and as soon as she approached my building, as soon as soon as she stepped out of the elevator and saw the view on the 30th floor overlooking the city, no further work was needed. Sit on couch, talk for 3-4 mins, put arm around her, give her that look, go for kiss, no resistance, pick her 95lb body up walk to bedroom, remove clothes, bang. Absolutely zero resistance other than stick it in a little slower because I was somewhat big for her petite little body. Still once we got going, banged in all positions.

Poorer girls tend to be much easier in my experience and much better quality than a poorer girl that you would find in the US. The level of quality here in Colombia is outstanding, the absolute bottom of the barrel girls still have thick asses or green eyes or cute smiles, it's insane, I seriously have never seen such a rich concentration of hot women in my life. But then again, I have never been to Brazil or Scandinavia.

Have a date in 3 hours with a local from Parque 93. Seems to have a nice fat ass in her profile pics, she's coming right to where I live, so chances of banging according to my calculations seem quite high. Hopefully I'm clapping those cheeks later today.

Cool story bro.

Thanks for letting the world know you have a date in 3 hours. Must be an hour and 25 minutes now...

After you ejaculate make sure you run on here to let the world know you got laid again, how many minutes and seconds of LMR, how many IOI's you received tonight and how this one handles your huge penis and your thrusting technique.... I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here cuz.

Messages In This Thread