rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (05-10-2016 10:52 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2016 02:18 AM)Freddy_1 Wrote:  

Choche I have been in Quilla nearly 3 weeks and have not seen anywhere near close to the quailty of Medellin or Cali...Nightlife is ok but again the quality of girls i have seen when out is quite average as are girls online here.. the flakiness for me has just been as bad or if not worse than Medellin ( which i didnt think was possible) and add to that fact the humidity and cost ( thought it would be a lot cheaper) and much of the city is quite ugly, i would not come back in the future...i guess the one big advanatge is there are next to no gringos here.

Yeah I am considering Pereira as an option, as to where to buy the house. I just wish it was bigger because in all other respects it is a solid city. Cali just did not win me over the last 2 times I was there. A lot of flakiness (Medellin levels) and due to crime and other factors, girls level of trust just seemed way down. Also it seems economically depressed, where Barranquilla is growing fastly. And I would say that most of the North of Barranquilla is modern, safe and not unnatractive.
There really is no best city in which to live in Colombia, though living the nomads life is getting tiring, so I am going to have to decide soon. Generally, Colombia is not as good as it was before so choosing which city will be a tough decision.

The best city by far in Colombia for living, if you care about more than girls, would have to be Medellin. If you speak Spanish, it's really not that much harder than any other city. Also, you can always take weekend trips and/or bring girls to you to capitalize on the "easier" girls.

Assuming you speak Spanish fluently, you don't look like shit, you live in the country, and you live in a nice place ("you have your shit together"), you should easily be able to pull a couple new girls a week in Medellin. I'm personally fine with one to two new girls a week, so can't imagine myself in any other Colombian city full time.

Messages In This Thread