rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

I'm in Quilla right now with some forum members and it seems like a shithole. Traffic sucks, it's hot and humid and it's more expensive than Medellin from what I can tell.

The flakiness is slightly less of a problem than Medellin, but I still couldn't successfully get a date out for my first 2 nights here. Other forum guys with me have had issues with scheduling/flakes too. Quality isn't great for whatever reason, surprisingly the volume isn't good. Many clubs aren't open until Thursday, mayyybe Wednesday but we didn't go out last night.

I did end up taking out two of my tinder matches out yesterday for lunch AT THE SAME TIME (they happen to be best friends), and the one I banged (maybe a 6.5 if she cleaned up a bit and worked out for a few weeks) after lunch gave me the number of her OTHER friend. So there's that kinda kinky shit. I also Tinder matched with about 5 hot 18yo's somehow (I'm 30), for whatever it's worth. Went out with one last night.

But overall it's been disappointing. I thought it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel compared to Medellin after reading other posts and verbal intel.

Messages In This Thread