rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (03-20-2016 03:27 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2016 05:04 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm going to write a big post about how going to "nice (expensive)" restaurants and fancy nights clubs isn't worth it and your ROI is much better in regular places where working class Colombians go, its taken me four years to come to this conclusion.

I couldn't agree more.

In normal working class joints the girls tend to be more open and friendly, the guys are more receptive, atmosphere more relaxed, you can quickly befriend a dozen people. I've had plenty of people buy me beers that frankly are poor as shit. But they are extremely generous.

Many times I've had upper class Colombian friends refuse to go to some of the places I like to go, or look down on me for doing so. They'd rather go spend silly money in one of the try hard "clubs" just so they can pretend they're in Miami, even though the atmosphere is shit and the girls have a stick up their ass and they will get no pussy.

I've worked extensively with and gone out with executives at multinationals in Bogota and let me say, Colombians (and latinos in general) with a little bit of money, who you'll find in these places, are some of the worst people to interact with, at least initially.

I'd rather spend my time (and money) at places that I know will give me a good time, with girls who are open to bang.

This is interesting but I haven't seen a bar or low end club with many 7.5+ or any quality to speak of yet. Should I just expect to see 6's in these places? If you want high quality feminine women without the club atmosphere what areas and bars are good for this?

52nd and 15th has a college age crowd and girls have stopped on the street and waved me over to talk to them but again... low quality. Inside the bars there are some hq girls but always surrounded by thirsty dudes and dancing salsa with a half-dozen guys. I just can't be enthusiastic about gaming 6s especially when ONS is generally uncommon.

Day game is very low return without Spanish.

The only smoking girls I've met have been on tinder but it's very time consuming and tedious... not to mention moving to Bogota to swipe is pretty queer for me even though I've been on dates with a couple good looking girls.

I'm thinking that social circle building is my next step (and spanish) but it would be great to find a few good bars to visit without having to suit up & spend a bunch of cash every weekend.

Any tips on venues/ areas?

PP

Messages In This Thread