rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida Info??- Key West and Ft. lauderdale

Florida Info??- Key West and Ft. lauderdale

I've spent some time in Fort Lauderdale over the past 1 year and here is my breakdown:

The beach is a hit or miss. Walking on the street parallel to Las Olas (I forgot the name of it but it is the beach street) I find it rarely having single girls walking. I walked it up and down almost everyday and had 2-3 girls max that I can approach per day. Still not bad but if I go to a big city and I dedicate an hour or two in a busy area I think I can do better. I did some garbage approaches (older women etc) because there were no actual targets.

The only coffee shop on the beach where you can work from is at the Westin hotel which is a little out of the way. Last December I did a number of approaches there but nothing materialized.

You can approach on the beach but I didn't do it. There are some solo girls laying on the beach if that's your thing. I've tried a bunch of that back in the day and didn't get anywhere but I guess it doesn't hurt to try if you want to make the best out of your trip. I am in good shape and exercised every day on the beach. I did approach a couple of girls walking on the beach but not the ones laying by themselves.

Going out was another big miss for me. There are two main areas to go out - Las Olas and the location next to the train tracks (I forgot the name). Both of these places are full of guys on the weekend so get there very early to try to game some of the girls or else there is no point.

There is a place called Boat Yard that has Lady's night on Thursdays. Hit that spot early because it gets packed. The ladies are mostly older cougars, some nice girls, but the guys get pretty drunk at the end and bother all the girls.

During the week the clubs/bars in December, January and February are mostly empty (I've been at those times there for at least a week). On the weekend the ratio is bad - mostly guys. The restaurants and bars are full of couples and groups of guys traveling. You literally need to go from bar to bar until you find a group of two/three girls sitting at the bar. Sit next to them, order a drink and wait for a good time to approach (when one of them goes to the bathroom for example). But sometimes I'll walk in 5-6 bars and see only couples and guys. Very disappointing. I hate those nights because they are basically a big waste of my time. But what can you do.

One of the nights last December I went to a bar with only two girls on the bar. I sat next to them and a couple of hours later I almost closed one of the girls. We went back to her hotel but she wanted to see me the next day and I didn't. I wanted to do one and done. She was average at best.

I have some friends there and I feel like the best looking girls are only reachable through social circle. There are some really nice Eastern Europeans and Brazilians working in restaurants and bars. But good luck hitting on them.

I had almost zero eye-contact during the day or night.

Here are my stats for the two weeks I spent in Ft Lauderdale during spring break:
Week 1:
Day: 14 approaches, 1 number close
Night: 8 approaches + 1 kiss close

The kiss close was at a Miami club in Wynwood where I went in with a big group of guys and hot girls so I had social proof. It was the first time in a while where I felt that girls are giving me strong eye contact. I was not in the mood and tired from traveling that night. But that one girl locked eyes with me for such a long time that all I needed to do is just extend my hand and she came over. Her friends tried to push her away, a guy came and hugged her making the no-no sign with his finger. I stepped back, I didn't care. The girl pushed everyone a side and came right back to me giving me a nice boner. Those random nights are the best.

My second week was pretty lame: 3 day approaches and 4 at night. I tried to avoid the spring break crowds. Not my thing. I'm getting too old for that shit?

Messages In This Thread