rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Social People

Anti-Social People

One idea is from Mystery's brilliant idea of qualifying-- the girls you met in the yard, you needed to ask them something about themselves and show you're interested in that aspect- WHO THEY ARE as individuals- rather than just ask them to hang out for no particular reason. In Amerikan social climber, paranoid culture CSI episodes hamster-wheel through their brains anD the morons can't envision meeting someone interesting whom they haven't already seen on TV.

You see, they feel SPECIAL and don't want to hang out with just ANYBODY.

It can be really simple, once I simply walked up to (daygame) a girl with nice, elegant wool clothes on-- "You're just so stylish I wanted to talk to you and get your number" she was pulling out something to write with when she mentioned a "relationship" (a BS one, she was 30+ no ring== "boyfriends" are just guys who won't make a commitment) and I backed off stupidly.

But the principle remains-- she wants to be valued for something besides being a chick.

Otherwise, she's just putting out for a guy who's horny, for whom she's not SPECIAL and is therefore a slut.

Incredibly agile, instant, and automated self-deception is a skill any 7 year old girl can surpass any man at.

It is HELPFUL TO YOUR ENDS. They sincerely want to believe your bullshit--it is MUCH more palatable than believing she's a SLUT who would hugely get off on being used by any guy, or better yet sold into a harem and being used by a billionaire sheikh.

She is very willing to believe any excuse why you like her for some accomplishment, since they're lonely too.

Messages In This Thread