rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Progress report: new GF wants a threesome

Progress report: new GF wants a threesome

Quote: (03-07-2016 11:20 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2016 10:51 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

"The next morning my chick got up to get in the shower only to come out and find my morning wood balls deep in her friend again... she was none too pleased to say the least."

LOL. Then what happened? Was this effective dread game or did it backfire?

The whole possession/ jealousy aspect of polyamory (which is what a 3 way is) is an emotional minefield. Think about it. How would you feel if your girl started seeing/ fucking the other girl when you weren't around?

In this case the GF freaked out on me and her friend both. Even though a few hours earlier she'd been sucking my balls while I fucked her friend from behind, she felt betrayed. It caught me off guard but afterwards I understood the source of it. It blew over and we ended up laughing about later on but it was a learning experience for me.

Interesting, yes that makes sense. So the lesson to learn from this is keep them both included at all times. I'll remember that, if I end up in that situation I don't make the same mistake ..

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread