rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Progress report: new GF wants a threesome

Progress report: new GF wants a threesome

Quote: (03-09-2016 08:04 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

^ if they're going to do the online thing to find a third it might be best to have his girl set up a profile (face pics, or not) devoted specifically to that purpose. I don't know if it's a great idea to invite 20 online hoes of questionable relationship status/sanity etc. to his party, frankly, even if only a few show up.

I hooked up with a cute bi girl over the summer who told me she had a few threesomes with couples and that's how she met them - basically the chick set up a profile for her and her guy and indicated that was what they were looking for, and she contacted them. Good-looking couples on sites like OKC will definitely get opened by good-looking single bi girls looking to be a third if the profile states that's what they're looking for.

Just set up the profile, use filtering to dump all messages from dudes and women outside the desired age range, and see who shows up.

Agreed. I don't think his girl will be fond of the idea that OP is looking for girls online without her knowing. Since they're getting pretty exclusive.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Messages In This Thread