rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chasing Asian Dimes in HK/Boracay/Elsewhere in a week

Chasing Asian Dimes in HK/Boracay/Elsewhere in a week

Hey guys - long time lurker here.

I'm just about to go on a 9-day Asia hunting trip and I'm looking for a little advice. My last trip was in November and it was Hong Kong > Boracay > Hong Kong. It was definitely Quality > Quantity > Quality. My exotic appeal was killer in Boracay - HK took a little more game/patience but had way hotter chicks in my opinion. The hottest chicks in Boracay were the Korean tourists but rarely broke into 8s/9s/10s.

I'm headed to HK from March 11th - 20th and I don't know what to do. I'm huge on daygame and nightgame - preferring beachy/fitness-heavy spots during the day and places with a casual / chaotic vibe at night.

I'm also exclusively into super-fit big-eyed perfect-smiled English-speaking Asians.

I've got quantity out of the way (and tracked it in google sheets : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=560827056) - now I'm looking for quantity AND quality with a preference for the latter. While HK beauties were hotter, they were few and far between. I saw no 10s in Boracay. Maybe one or two 9s. But I know the prospects change with the seasons so I wanted to see what you all thought my best options are. So far I have as choices:
  • Stay in HK the whole time - LKF at night and ? for day
  • Head back to Boracay Sun-Thurs
  • Check out Phi Phi Sun-Thurs (but I fear there won't be many asians)
  • Do Manila (Global City)
A little note - I get way luckier places where I can show off my strengths (physique), hide my weaknesses (hairline), and have little competition (gayish bars / predominantly non-white demographic). But I know you can't have your cake and eat it too. Also not into pros/maids/etc.

Thanks for any advice you've got and happy hunting.

Messages In This Thread