rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you protect your eyesight and rest for eyes after working on the computer?

How do you protect your eyesight and rest for eyes after working on the computer?

Quote: (03-11-2016 04:49 AM)CodeNDfk Wrote:  

^^ I had the same problem for 2yrs. severe Right eye strain that spread to right facial area and temple. I tried some of the supplements you listed but the positive results were temporal.

diagnosis: Cluster headache. my neuro prescribed propranolol and zomitriptan. Both alleviated my symptoms significantly. I changed my glasses months ago and the symptoms disappears whenever I wear them even after I stopped taking the meds.

That's how my symptoms started sixteen-ish years ago: in the right eye and then to the facial area and temple. It did stay there for a while but spread to the left eye within two years and now, while my right eye is probably worse in terms of vision, the left side is where I commonly feel most of my symptoms when I don't have a migraine. I don't get the facial nerve symptoms as much as I used to. Currently, it's mostly all in my eyes.

Glasses made me worse, unfortunately.

Supplements are a crap-shoot, and none have worked all of the time as of yet. All have come with eventual side effects or a diminishing of effects. The felt effectiveness of eye specific anti-oxidants generally decreases over time for me. Some supplements have held their effectiveness over time better than others.

Messages In This Thread