rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best online opener I've come up with yet

The best online opener I've come up with yet

No offense to the OP, apparently the opener is good and other members are profiting from it, but this thread rubs me the wrong way.

For all that we talk about abundance mentality, isn't this the opposite?

Sure you're still sharing it - which is great. But I figure part of developing your game - and those of fellow players - is throwing things out there and see how they perform. And if other people choose to use it, how do you adapt when it becomes commonplace.

In many ways it's similar to the development of MMA during the last 25 years. OP found a great combo or kick variation and he'll teach it but not to the general populace, only to vetted martial artists, aka RVF members.

I just don't get on with this mindset.

Part of playing the game is that it's always changing. Holding on to a technique in MMA or to an opener so it doesn't blows up doesn't prevent it from not blowing up. The word gets around when it wants to get around and keeping it close to oneself only makes the owner look greedy.

I've posted it before on the Tinder thread but I'll share my favorite opener ever - feel free to use it, it has worked very well for me. Just PM me.

Kidding.

Here, translated from portuguese so might need some tweaking:
"Weird/Strange/Funny. Something tells me that we're going to get along well."

Messages In This Thread