rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best online opener I've come up with yet

The best online opener I've come up with yet

Quote: (03-08-2016 11:54 AM)birthday cat Wrote:  

I think it's a good but not great opener and in my opinion some of you guys are over-estimating the power of openers for online game. A well calibrated opener can be the difference between a girl responding to you or ignoring you in a small percentage of situations. Your pictures are infinitely more important.

-snip-

There is a Tinder blog...

-snip-

I understand what you are saying. However when using Tinder (which I believe the majority does) you already got past the pictures phase. There's no such thing as a perfect opener but you do want to trigger her into a conversation. I think this opener is one of the better ones out there that will most likely trigger her to do so. From that point she invested in you and it's game on.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Messages In This Thread