rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Ok so D7 is full of serviced apartments from $350 upwards that you can rent on a month by month basis. I would suggest you get one of these for your first month and see if you like the area, before committing to a longer apartment lease. The only major downside of these types of places is that you may not have a kitchen or only get a very basic one.

Remember that all prices you see are negotiable, so push for a better price, don't let the agents fool you. D7 is probably the most expensive area to live in Saigon however it's one of the cleanest and nicest areas too, imo. There are many Koreans and Westerners here, but it's nothing like the chaos of D1. I'd say if you want a quieter area with good facilities then it's great. If you want to be near to D1 and party a lot then not so good. The best advice i can give is to post on expats in Ho Chi Minh City on facebook and many people will contact you with rooms/apartments available. It's a lottery in regards to security and bringing girls back, try and discuss this in a polite way with the landlord/agent before signing anything to see where they stand.

Messages In This Thread