rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

Quote: (11-03-2018 06:11 PM)Incubus Wrote:  

I've been around long enough to have seen many of my buddies "get bored of the club scene" and drift off into marriages (failed ones).
It's almost predictable which types of guys are "ready to settle down"

I still go out at 57!. I love it. I don't get drunk nor want to be. I want to have a good time I love getting dressed up and like the air of suspense for the evening and perhaps score. I also have to be sober enough to screen the types of chicks that may cause me problems...later

Guys that work all week with minimal social life tend to go to what's easiest which is the club/bar....it doesn't take long for the club to become a dud.
I have always struck a healthy balance (everything in moderation) when it came to socializing so "the club scene" never became dull to me. Start mixing up what you do for the evenings is basically my advice and perhaps it'll save a guy from getting bored and thinking "it's time to settle down" (it'll fail later...did I mention that?)

Your location will dictate the number of options aside from the bar/club scene you will have. I have met some amazing 8s and 9s in hotel bar lobbies in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Atlanta on Friday nights. In other cities, the only place single available women hang are the bars or clubs. Those are usually not the cities you will find 8s and 9s around.

Messages In This Thread