rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

As you get older, you need to build out your life so you are naturally meeting people and girls as part of it

That could be as part of your career (maybe you travel or meet new people frequently for your work), or your personal life, or both.

Be open to finding ways to making more friends and connections - with both girls and guys. You will meet people through these people as well.

Supplement both of the above with online apps.

I also think as you get older it's really worth considering how much time and effort you put into chasing sex and girls.

Sit down and think about how it's affecting your time use, mindset, happiness/fulfilment, and opportunity cost to be pursuing other things and other goals. Are you focussing on the short term picture, or would a longer term/bigger picture strategy suit you better?

Personally, I've found that only doing cold approach when I'm out and about doing errands, doing some type of natural social event, travelling, or have some free time to burn, has provided way bigger returns in my life overall and from a personal fulfilment perspective too.

Yes, you do have to give up some sex. But, the benefits long term in setting up your life can be way bigger proportionately or relatively.

That's the thing about cold approach, both night and day game - it's usually high investment, and low or medium return - unless you find a niche location or niche market that really works for you. It can also leave some guys with this slightly isolating one dimensional lone wolf vibe where they start viewing a lot of things they do in their life as transactional

Messages In This Thread