rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

Either you're going to the wrong venues or the location where you live is not ideal, too far from work/nightlife area. On a typical night out I don't feel the need to stay until early morning. I can usually get a sense of how well the evening is going around midnight.

You need to find 4-5 solid bars where people go to drink and warm up before hitting the clubs. That's where you make most of your approaches and get the best "return on investment". Don't linger too much in one place, if it's empty or the ratios are not good, move on to the next and come back later. Best time to go is from 8pm to midnight. I recommend either going solo or with a solid wingman so that you don't waste time. Going out with a group is counter productive if you're looking to approach girls. I find that when I'm with a group I waste a lot of time chatting with others instead of approaching plus there's always somebody who wants another round = waiting for others to finish their drinks before moving on. If you haven't found a girl by midnight then your chances of getting lucky in a club are much lower. That's where most guys will try their luck and again you need to know the right places depending on the day of the week. I'd avoid clubs until Fridays and Saturday unless there is some student/erasmus event or something that will attract a crowd.

Messages In This Thread