rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

Getting older: too tired to nightgame. Fix?

When I was 18 I was invincible. At 28, not so much.

I enjoy going out and picking up chicks, but...

...it has been taking it's toll lately.

Waking up at 14:00 and going out / pulling till around 07:00 destroyed my immune system. So I had to go back to a normal person schedule of getting up early.

But skipping a night of sleep, or just sleeping a few hours, kills my testosterone and it takes a week to recover.

I never had this when I was younger. Ofcourse I understand that when you age you become a bit weaker. But now I want to focus on becoming stronger in this department.

I want to be able to go out 3 nights a week, while generally waking up at 7 in the morning. This means little sleep on some nights.

Are there people who have been doing this for years and decades and tell me what you have done to take care of yourself?

Please be as specific as possible. I work out and eat healthy, I know the drill. I want to know if anyone here had the same problem, and has solved it successfully.

Messages In This Thread