rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogota - How dangerous is it?

Bogota - How dangerous is it?

Quote: (03-05-2016 03:51 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't dangerous because it is, most guys who've spent a significant amount of time in Colombia have had something happen to them: drugged, pick pocketed, knives pulled, etc. That being said, if you act like Atlantic mentioned and don't make yourself an easy target (dar papaya as the locals say) then Bogota can be relatively safe. Most of the stories that I've heard about people getting robbed happened at night in centro or down in La Candelaria while taking out their cell phones to take a photo on an empty street. I recently wrote about some of the steps that I take to ensure that I don't get robbed down here in another thread, you can check them out here. You should definitely check out Bogota, its a pretty fun city but I also recommend hitting up some other places while in the country (Coffee Zone, Medellin, Caribbean coast, etc).

Hopefully some of the RVF guys can show you around when you get here, if not I can link you up with some bilingual locals who will, just PM me.

thx a lot bro! i really appreciate your offer and maybie i'll contact you in the next time.

Messages In This Thread