rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Northern Queensland(Cairns & Townsville, Australia) Info/Datasheet

Northern Queensland(Cairns & Townsville, Australia) Info/Datasheet

Thought I’d give this thread a bump.

Completed a Nth Qld road trip with some friends over Christmas.

We hit cairns-townsville-airlie beach-yapoon-bundaberg-noosa-brisbane.

For travel it is expensive but really gorgeous with great infrastructure if you’re driving. There were some great views, my favourite places were in the Daintree, some of the Great Barrier Reef sites and mission beach. However you all have TripAdvisor and lonely planet for tourist info.

From a game perspective I’ll say this about my top three locations on this route (excluding Brisbane - of which much has been written):

Cairns is a really solid weekend party destination. The combined hostel pub crawl should supply you with targets in the 6-8 range. I and a wing worked a gorgeous Swiss and Italian 18yo duo to great effect on the first night. For local talent (and there is a lot of that) head to Woolies bar. There’s only about three places in town, but I wouldn’t recommend anywhere else for game as this is the only venue that holds a descent ratio for most of the night that I saw.

Townsville had little going on when we rolled in on a Sunday evening, however I’ve been out there before on a Saturday. There is solid talent from the local university but stiff competition from the army guys that are stationed there. Cairns is an easier prospect in that regard. There’s only about three clubs all next to each other on th main strip so you kind of just naturally end up doing approaches around there. Cool place nonetheless to check out (feels like an old west outpost in some ways) but not great for game.

Airlie beach is the absolute number 1 in my books for this trip. We were there on Christmas Eve and it still went off despite everything closing at midnight. Nomads hostel has this really wide open set up around a large summer camp type ground. It is the best place to run your day Game, and the attached bar is great for warming up night game. There is only one street with bars so just follow the crowds and pick a spot based on the clientele. Generally you have plenty of girls going on the Whitsundays tours for two days, coming back to shore in the evening and going out and getting plastered with their group. Once you crack these mini social circles, or wait for them to fragment as the night continues, it’s easy enough pickings.

Noosa gets an honourable mention as I met an insane number of hot Swiss girls who said they’d been studying English there, and met a hot insta model in my hostel there. Did not explore it at length and also got the vibe there weren’t many nightlife establishments making it harder to run game there (assuming day game on the beach is probably your best bet).

Messages In This Thread