rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places/ Plan for sarging SE Asia.

Places/ Plan for sarging SE Asia.

I'll make a note of Hoi An. Thanks Mr sloth.

In terms of game in SE Asia it's interesting...

I've read a lot of other posts where people say that the High Society / High End Bangkok ladies are pretty much out of bounds but then they have seen some farangs with seriously tight game having success.

I think I've already said that the plan is to tighten my own game. So their might have been some confusion here. I haven't been arguing about whether western style game is necessary in SE asian girls or not. Just I'm looking to practice somewhere easy before moving onto my target audience.
A lot of that comes down to keeping an alpha frame and my self discipline no matter what; things like tone of voice, posture can be focused on even if language barrier is proving a struggle.
If you're really keen on this shit you can even suck through a straw whilst doing a ton of press ups in an alley and then emerge and approach straight away - just to get that light headed, sweaty palm feeling that our own type hot girl 9s and 10s can bring on.
To be honest, hell, I could run through those drills in outer mongolia opening squat middle aged farmers wives and I reckon, just focusing on my own actions, I'd see a ton of improvement.

In the case of doing that in the presence of young attractive live female strangers - thats a bonus. Drilling like that and focusing on non verbal cues will bring results. I reckon..
Doesn't matter if some patterns don't translate at the time. Drilling them will have helped when I eventually come across my target young bikini Western audience just a bus ride away.. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread