rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places/ Plan for sarging SE Asia.

Places/ Plan for sarging SE Asia.

Alright gents, the term formerly known as sarging is no longer in use by me.. Gaming rules the day.

Westsideloser, dunno really I do pretty well. One thing I DON'T do is play up the age gap. I both score with and get blown out by a lot of younger women.
They tend to believe I'm in my 20's and the ones that I get serious with tell me they don't mind when I later tell them my real age.
One approach is when they ask me my age I say 'guess' They usually come up with 27 and I smile and say 'that's a GooD guess' (don't say if its a correct guess though [Image: smile.gif] )
Tbh though I'd rather just tell the truth than worry about hiding my passport.
In terms of looks I do alright.. I walked in to Elite modelling agency in London when I was 34, fulling of crying teenaged girls being consoled by their families and being told to fuck off by the casting agents, and straight away the casting agents said they'd work with me. Look a bit rougher now but I scrub up okay.
A gay guy once told me that in the gay scene (with its obsession with youthful little twinks) the saying is 'the young like muscles' and I've found that to be the case. Younger girls are more easily won over by looks and less concerned -or should I say knowledgeable- about assets, industry standing etc.

Scotian, fair do's I'll get a smart phone then.

In terms of the western style 'game' negs etc. the SE Asian girls are a fun prelude to the real targets, the "young - late teens, early 20's - Fit, bikini clad western girls, especially the back packer type" that I mentioned above. The routines, snapped in, should stand me in good stead with them.
I believe that polishing things like body language, speech etc. will improve my game with Asian girls and Western girls both.

Thanks for the advice pal.Would you recommend Cebu city over anywhere else in the Philippines?

Messages In This Thread