rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATASHEET: Utrecht - underrated student city in Netherlands and trip report.

DATASHEET: Utrecht - underrated student city in Netherlands and trip report.

Solid write-up Vinny. Was cool meeting you and Fury and I had fun.

Sadly I wasn't really able to find my vibe since I'm new to game and still rely on alcohol to loosen me up. Lesson learned, next time I'll travel by train so I can drink and don't have to drive home for 90 minutes. I was happy about girls estimations of my age tho, not even one guessed I am older than 24 while I'm close to my 30's.

For those ever getting a chance to meet up with Vinny, do it! Cool, goodlooking and laidback guy able to have a decent and interesting conversation. When he switches on that "Game Button" of his, he's an approaching machine. I didn't count but I've lost him in the crowd quite some times simply bacause he spotted a new target. Highlight for me was him chatting up some cute girl and within 60 seconds she was stuck on him like glue. Another 30 seconds later they were exchanging saliva. Thumbs up, superquick close.

Don't forget, you can totally get away with that little "I've got Spanish roots." lie.

As for the DLV because you're a foreigner I think that is true because you're from Eastern Europe. Western Europeans for the most part are still looking down at EE for whatever reason, hence why I told you to use your mediterranean looks and and state you have Spanish roots. Spanish = instant DHV in The Netherlands. Being a bit taller than average also adds up for you.

Regarding Fury, I can fully understand he prefers the 'outer Western part' of Holland because of him being a goodlooking black dude. For black guys, the further you move "inland' the worse it gets simply because there are less black people in those areas. Fury isn't a tall guy (no effence mate) which can be a downside in the 'Tallest country on earth', but he fully makes up with his looks, moves, posture and being dressed sharp. (Please, do the forum a favor and share your experience from last friday, great story!)

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Messages In This Thread