rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATASHEET: Utrecht - underrated student city in Netherlands and trip report.

DATASHEET: Utrecht - underrated student city in Netherlands and trip report.

Quote:Quote:

Slicky boy are you a local? Do you have any other places and venues to add?
I am 27 with most girls guessing around 25 so age was not an issue. It is just general Dutch girls suspicious attitude when being approached.

When is the kings day?
I used to be local, but it's been a while. Back then they called it Queen's day but it's the same thing - wild street party that goes nearly all night. The link to the web site says it's April 27th.

If you are a student there, that will help you tremendously with social circle game, but yes, the Dutch can be standoffish, even to those close in age. It isn't considered rude, to them it's actually thought of as being polite by respecting your privacy and personal space. If you are around long enough and there's social clubs or groups you can join while there, shared hobbies, activities or anything like that, it will help with social creds tremendously.

As for night venues; there was a popular EDM club similar to the ones you mentioned that was called Monza, but it is permanently closed. Address was Potterstrat 16; maybe something opened up in its place. Another underground place that's still around is called City Hall - might be worth a look.

One other thing I forgot to add, which isn't so much a venue as it is a great store, is Bert's Bier Huis. You name it, they got it!

- Slickyboy

Messages In This Thread