rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you date or marry a woman outside of your socioeconomic class?

Would you date or marry a woman outside of your socioeconomic class?

The OP was asking the question as an America. I live in Britain and social class means something different here. In Britain you can be billionaire wealthy but "working class" or "working class background". Likewise someone could be "upper class" but with modest wealth.

I've thought about this a fair bit. Most of my friends tend to be "sort of" outside the "traditional/typical" British class structure in some way. For example working class but wealthy, or "posh background but not overly-materialist", or wealthy but non-showy etc

One thing I prefer about foreign women is they are more likely to be outside the class categories of Britain. Certainly so for former Soviet Union countries and some of Europe.

Upper class women often want their kids at private schools. But I would never want that (why would I want my own kids to hate me?) I can date upper class women, but often their families/friends I find a pain up the arse. Middle class women seem a bit superficial and social climbing with airs and graces, which I find really stupid. And working class women, again have their own interests which seem different to mine. So the best solution for me is to marry a foreigner, or someone who is "a bit of an anomaly" in the British class system.

With women I go for looks, fun/personality/common interests and also values/morals. She needs to have some intelligence but as I only date 18 to 30 yr olds, socioec status isn't a big thing one way or the other. I mean, early in her career she may do really well, but at 24 or whatever, I really don't mind if she's earning fuck all. Personally, my pride is in being able to be a breadwinner.

Messages In This Thread