rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you date or marry a woman outside of your socioeconomic class?

Would you date or marry a woman outside of your socioeconomic class?

Quote: (02-28-2016 02:50 PM)Kamikaze Wrote:  

Part of being successful with women is always putting yourself first. Girls are experts about guilting you into shit, it's usually their only hand to play if their pussy doesn't entice you enough. So don't feel guilty about how you feel, own up to anything and everything.

To answer your question, for LTRs socioeconomic class doesn't matter to me much, but I think what you're looking for is a certain value system you think is represented in one class more than others. That is probably accurate, but not precise. What I mean is, to you it doesn't really matter much what class she's in, but how she acts. And that's all that matters. Other than her 1-10 score, of course.

Good point! It's tough figuring out the values of most girls these days, save for the select few who perhaps attended an institute like Brigham Young or a Yeshiva school.

Messages In This Thread