rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official Roosh/RVF/ROK media mention thread

The Official Roosh/RVF/ROK media mention thread

I don't know if this is media, per se, but I found this online and it's too good to pass up.

It's a post from a group known as the Good Men Project, an organization of cucks dedicated to shaming what they call 'toxic masculinity' ... but I digress.

I had to reread this three times over just to make sure my eyes weren't actually lying to me.

https://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values...ising-wcz/

Quote:Quote:

Why Pick-Up Artists Should be Sued for False Advertising

If you’re hot for a guy who’s an asshole, it’s not because he’s an asshole, it’s probably because he’s hot. This is precisely why pick-up artists aren’t just evil and gross, they’re also guilty of false advertising.

Take, for example, the reigning king of the pick-up artists: Barack Obama (Roosh V). What a profoundly delusional idiot this guy is! He actually thinks that his sociopathic “skills” are what gets him laid. Of course, it’s obvious to any objective outside observer with common sense—indeed, even to hardcore feminists like Laurie Penny, who loathe him—that he gets laid a lot because he’s hot.

Roosh V is guilty of what Nassim Nicholas Taleb refers to as the Green Lumber Fallacy.

As Taleb makes clear in Antifragile (2012), people who are successful at something are often blissfully unaware of why they’re successful at it. They might think they know why they’re successful, but they’re often dead wrong. He refers to this as the Green Lumber Fallacy, after the trader who made a fortune buying and selling green lumber without knowing what it was. Dude thought green lumber was actually “green” as opposed to freshly cut. Funny, I know. But, what’s not funny is watching a homely computer programmer trying to apply Roosh V’s creepy techniques.

These guys fail miserably because the techniques aren’t just morally repunant, they aren’t effective.

What is effective? I’ve noticed three discernible traits when it comes to straight guys who get a lot of play: 1) they genuinely like women and/or 2) they’re hot and/or 3) they’re powerful, which is kinda hot. Successful pick-up artists need to realize that they’re getting laid in spite of their douche-y-ness, not because of it.

Roosh is at the point where even his enemies praise him now. [Image: lol.gif]

HSLD

Messages In This Thread