rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

Quote:Quote:

It's interesting to me that it's always the Ukrainian guys who are criticizing the Russian economy and promising doom because of Putin...

A little as if Zimbabwe was ridiculing Dubai's economy.

Ventura is Ukrainian? never knew that!

Vinny Putin is very popular. Western polling firms have also done polling and Putin comes out higher than almost any leader in the world.Also the RU firm Levada is actually well respected in the west as well.

In fact the only main group in RU that doesn't support Putin are the liberals and liberals are a very small miniority of the RU population, mostly seen in ST Pete and Moscow. FYI, even liberals liked him at 1st but "fell out of love" for him when he came back in power so now Putin caters to the "blue collar" which happens to be the countries majority.

Do you forget that Dear Leader was part of a cabal of professional propagandists?

There are certainly Russians who gobble up the Putin propaganda just like the last generation of commie sheep.

True, have you read western propaganda like Washington times lately?

But honest, hardworking Russians who'd like nothing more than a few more hours per day with electricity do not uphold the guy willfully leading their economy back into the Soviet dark ages.

I didn't realize they had electricity issues in the big cities today. Lets see what DaveR has to say since he lives there.

Perhaps that is propaganda like the "infamous " bread lines? Funny thing about the bread lines is that it didn't really start until when the USSR was falling down. If the USA was failing..same thing would happen here. It was more of a distribution issue than anything else. For example, Odessa NEVER had a food shortage or lines from what I have heard. Simply because they are a port city and didn't depend on a breaking distribution system.

Messages In This Thread