rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

Her Social media presence and egocentric attitude are your first red flags. There are girls like this all across the globe. Of course the west has them in far higher numbers, but it doesn't mean you ignore it if they come from an Eastern European nation.

To have the relationship get as far as it did without identifying and addressing the red flags means that you probably still have a lot to learn [We all do at various points in life]. A bit of time on this site should help you avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

BTW: I notice you've taken a lot of heat in this thread, but I have spotted similar characteristics in many Ukrainian girls [And Polish for that matter]. My best friend growing up was Ukrainian and I spent a lot of time over there with him. From my experience many of the issues you mentioned can be addressed [And they are environmental] but at the end of the day, sometimes you meet someone who is just too far gone. In those cases, you might need to pull judgment on whether the girl is worth the uphill battle.

Messages In This Thread