rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Digital Privacy for the Neomasculine Man

Digital Privacy for the Neomasculine Man

Quote: (02-22-2016 11:25 AM)Valentine Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2016 10:36 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

The fact that you're going well beyond what is necessary makes you immediately more interesting to security agencies. TOR, VPNs, cryptocurrencies, just screams, "I have something to hide!"

Hiding in plain sight is much safer and easier to do.

These methods, when used correctly, make you extremely difficult to track.

Tor? You're almost impossible to identify.
VPNs? They'd have to gain logs from the RVF server AND THEN slap a court order on your VPN provider.
Cryptocurrency? Again, almost impossible to track (with proper OPSEC).

I hear what you're saying but how exactly would they identify that you specifically are using these measures?

As this website uses SSL even if you're just using a free proxy all they know is that a particularly username is posting on RVF, but nothing beyond that unless they get server logs. And if you don't use a proxy then your ISP knows, which is not ideal.

But I could be wrong. Who knows. Discussing this and identifying the leaks however is exactly how we'll make sure this movement survives, because they'll get increasingly aggressive to try and stop our momentum.

Dude,I already outlined previously how they would identify you using TOR and a VPN. They don't need to hack anything. All they need to do is sit and listen at a TOR exit node the NSA hosts or at a VPN's ISP (which they already do) and snag the data that comes through. It's a fishing expedition for the NSA to find info on you. This is all done on the other side.

Once they grab some packets that identify your name using whatever service you like they can begin building a profile on you and attach it. Most of this is done automatically until you become more interesting to warrant a field agent.

You've secured point A (your computer) to point B (Tor/VPN) and then exit to the open internet at point C. Your data is exposed at point C and this is where security agencies like to gather their data.

Messages In This Thread