rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fashion and Style Lounge

Fashion and Style Lounge

Quote: (05-03-2019 12:09 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

^a watch is also way cooler and will look better and get far more compliments than you cellphone. It's an elegant and timeless accessory to a put-together man.

As long as you keep away your hands from your pockets.

Lately, when I am outside, I notice that a lot of guys keep their hands inside of their pockets all the time. If it is January, it makes sense. But, right now...it's May! It's quite warm outside!

Same thing with clubs. Although I am not longer a fan of them, in the pictures, I can see that 80% of the guys keep their hands inside.

Keeping your hands inside of your pockets means that you are afraid and insecure. Of what? Of whom?

Not to mention that one of the most important accessories a man can have - a nice watch, can't be used to a great effect. You can buy the most expensive Patek Philippe, but if you keep your hands inside all the time...it won't have an desired effect. Before someone attack me for being shallow - we all are, in one way or another.

Messages In This Thread