rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fashion and Style Lounge

Fashion and Style Lounge

The whole notion that modern suiting is all work and no play should be demolished... granted I recognize that not all people can pull this off.

All depends on the cut and color of the suit, and to some extent how chic the cities you are living in. The trick is to use a playful and young color, lose the tie, and a fun shirt.

In Paris I go on date or grab a drink with my buddies wearing this, got a lot of compliments.

And you can't tell me it's an Europe thing because our boy Ryan Gosling swoop chicks wearing these. Mine is just a shade lighter than his. I'm looking for a dark green suit but no luck so far.

[Image: 33f62a8ec1276150c0e3a4dd5cdfe663.jpg]

You do need to get a reasonably fit body to pull this off, but that should be already on the list anyway.

It should be a crime to wear sneakers with any of these outfits, but, live and let live....

@Kieran: I am actually already using a cardholder, yes it's very convenient but over here we do have a lot of cards we have to carry: metro card, gym card, office card, credit card, ID card. Those are the bare minimum daily. A cardholder becomes clunky after the 3rd card so I have to put the extra stuff in my wallet.

Actually I should just get a second cardholder. I always preferred having a wallet with a change pocket since I always lose my change, but fuck it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread