rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fashion and Style Lounge

Fashion and Style Lounge

Quote: (02-27-2016 12:50 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I'd say they are better for younger men based on one thing. They are the hardiest and hardest to damages watches in my personal experience. The one I own doesn't have a scratch or dent after various drunken nights, one time backhanding a guy with the face in anger, going out camping, and all other manner of wear/tear.

The thing is as a college aged student or a guy recently out in the world you're more liable to have the energy and want to go too a lot of more active events so it won't mess up even with that. They are also all waterproof so no need to ever take it off.

Makes sense. Do these watches come with a lifetime warranty?

I probably won't get one anytime soon since they average at about $600. But definitely a first-in-line purchase to keep in mind after I graduate and pay off my debt.

Quote: (02-27-2016 10:47 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I meant LotR, but yes it means Lord of the Rings, but to elaborate on my earlier post. Discussion of Lord of the Rings discussion has never and will never fly with hot chicks unless she brings it up saying its cool. It's about as effective as talking about anime or comic con.

Still confused. What the fuck does any of this have to do with Lord Of The Rings?

Messages In This Thread