rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I feel like I've almost got it

I feel like I've almost got it

Alright guys I've been looking around and can't find an answer. So tonight I had this girl over that I know from my deployment and I had her over at my house tonight. She offered to help me work on my project car, of course I went with it. So after we took it out for a spin we came into my house for a change of scenery. Now I noticed that she kept a good bit of distance between the two of us for the longest time but all while we maintained good conversation (She was very engaged and attentive). We made our way back to my room and the distance grew shorter and we ended up watching a movie on my bed.

Now here we are sitting at the foot of the bed, I move and put my back against the headboard and say to her "you can sit back here too if you want" and she replied with "I will in a minute", this took some time. When she did move we laid pretty close but not close enough it seemed. I would make subtle contact through arms and scoot in further as time passed by getting up and laying back down, now when the moved ended I asked her what she wanted to watch next (obviously she didn't care) so I picked something out and she didn't seem to mind staying late. When it was over she got up and made her way to the door while exchanging words I let her out and she left.

So did I fuck up not making a move? I will probably make plans with her tomorrow. I have also known this girl for awhile we were deployed together.

Messages In This Thread