rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

I'm going to have to disagree with everyone here saying that Ivanka is better marriage material than Tiffany.

Tiffany has much better genetics....while it might seem that Ivanka is better looking and better wife material, there is a big risk that she will probably not age well. Have you looked at recent photos of Ivanka's mother (Donald's 1st wife) Ivana Zelníčková ? Like most eastern European women Ivana was stunning when young, but hit the wall pretty fast and pretty damn hard. I'm not going to post her recent photos of Ivana here, (as eye bleach will be required) but that's the road Ivanka might be headed towards if she ages like her mother.

Tiffany on the other hand, provided she takes care of herself, doesn't drink too much alcohol, stays away from drugs, eats the right food, and doesn't slut it up too much, will age much better.

Here are some photos of Tiffany with her mother Marla Maples (Donald's 2nd wife), who is in her late 40s/early 50s in these photos.
I see the daughter of a real wall survivor here.

[Image: marla-maples-and-tiffany-trump-attend-le...d175969065]

[Image: tiffany-trump-marla-maples-zoom-d242f748...a26db1.jpg]

[Image: gallery-1459360720-marlaandtiffanytrump.jpg]

[Image: Tiffany-Trump-Net-Worth.jpeg]

[Image: things-to-know-about-donald-trumps-daugh...fany-trump]

[Image: 54d3e85d47218f01078f198aee7435d2.jpg]

[Image: marla_maples_tiffany_full.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 4686c66826a81ba45269dfe68ab987cb.jpg]

[Image: tiffany-trump.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2218p...strip=info]

Messages In This Thread