rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Travel Guide to Asia

The Asian Travel Guide to Asia

Quote: (02-25-2016 11:00 AM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 07:12 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

My bad on that, I have actually met Asians who speaks Russian but I never got around asking them because I met them while I was working and I couldn't open. Alot of those I saw were models working for agencies, are these girls largely hired right out of their home countries or were they scouted while living abroad themselves?

they were picked up in their home countries, you see a lot of eastern european models going to Asia for that reason. A lot are lonely and depressed, learn a bit of russian and give them a good time!

A lot are also trafficked for sex, white girls are a huge premium in asia.

Look up the documentary Girl Model if you wana learn more about it.

I have met a couple of East European models in Japan and Singapore, they've always been stunning. I used some simple Russian phrases I learnt off the web on them. They always appear aloof before warming up considerably once they know you better. I had something going on with one before sadly having to leave Japan because my year long visa was up. Would be looking to meeting up with her when I go back to Japan in June for vacation.

Swuglyfe, looking forward to your stories and good luck man!

Messages In This Thread