rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Extending Your Colombian Tourist Visa at DAS: A Walkthrough

Extending Your Colombian Tourist Visa at DAS: A Walkthrough

Quote: (09-15-2011 05:35 PM)latinlover Wrote:  

Inconsistent does not even begin to cover it.

You,ll see on the stamps that they date it from say, the 5th oct to 5th nov which is 31 not 30, so in feb say it'll be a 28 day stamp.

The 1s time i went to DAS, they didn,t go ahead because they wanted to finish early for the weekend, regardless that my visa expired on sunday, assaured it would be fine.

Went back on monday, was informed that they dont do international on monday, on the tuesday, did paperwork and fingerprints/photo,s only to be told the lady with the stamp was off. Finally complete on wed!

Just venting a little, but yeah, take nothing for granted unless in black and white. Even then, it really is in the lap of the gods.

Definitely true. And this is why I don't want people to put faith in anything you are told by the DAS, or by this message board. I've been told to blast off and come back in the morning and I'm quite sure it was only because these government jerk offs had unofficially checked out for the day. God help you if you try to get something done there in the afternoon.

The guy today grilled me so much, I swear he was looking for me to bribe him to get the paperwork through quickly, no kidding. Money talks here- in the US or other countries the final say is usually written somewhere, here it is in the hands of the person you are dealing with at that point. They can grease the wheels or throw sand on them as they see fit. no joke.

Messages In This Thread