rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Myth About the Russian Divorce Rate

The Myth About the Russian Divorce Rate

Quote: (02-14-2016 10:26 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

These kind of stats are quite meaningless without more variables. It's like that stat of 3/4 businesses failing within 5 years. That should stop any smart man from starting a business but we still encourage it. That's because a lot of business are clueless people opening restaurants and all kinds of small shops without market research.

The same with marriages, where there is a large socio-economic factor in particular men making less money and being less educated. Some stats I've seen show unemployed men have 3 times the divorce rates of self employed or high level management men.

It's quite simple, the more financially successful a guy is and the more independent he is compared to his wife, the less the risk of divorce. I don't know about the stats in the US which are skewed because of insane financial incentives for women, but I would guess in Russia, the high divorce stats is because a lot of Russian men work low paying jobs or become unemployed.

Nice observation.

Messages In This Thread