rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need Help! I feel like my appearance is hurting me. Girls disqualifying themselves.

Need Help! I feel like my appearance is hurting me. Girls disqualifying themselves.

Gentlemen, I'm at a bit of an impasse with the response and progress (and the lack thereof) I seem to be getting from my game in all phases (online, day, and night game).

I'm afraid this is going to come across as trollish, whiny and narcissistic. But I'm seriously seeking advice and hope you'll see past the “homo” nature of the post and come to my aid.

I was a late-bloomer and had low confidence in high-school but over the years, through the words of others, have come to assume I'm on the upside of average but never put much thought in to it – nor gave any fucks. I just sat around and relied on the over-confident and sexually aggressive 6's of the world to assert their desire to bang me and make the approach for me. This was after making approaches and being shot down fairly quickly – damn near every time. I always assumed I wasn't their type, or my approach sucked or whatever – so I found my niche and fell in to it.

I didn't seek out game until about two years ago after feeling a further decline in the quality and frequency of my bangs. Alpha was something I just thought a person did or didn't have, and never made any attempt to improve my frame or internalize alpha behavior and/or principals.

I had read Bang and perused the forums for about six months and came to the conclusion that my personality and actions were beta as fuck and in need of a serious overhaul. So, I started making small changes here and there and I felt better for it. My existing relationships took on a different tone, I started looking out for me, and those sexually aggressive 6's were responding in even more positive ways. I feel like my game has improved in ways, my mood is improved, as has my outlook and level of confidence.

However, the responses and body language I have gotten from my approaches hasn't improved in nearly eighteen years and in some ways, has even declined.

I usually wait for an IOI before approaching... It's often reached the level of me knowing a girl is literally fucking me in her mind while we exchange looks. I rarely hesitate and make my way to them and as soon as I even say a simple “hello”, its like I said “Hi, I have the Zika Virus and our babies will have birth-defects” and the shields go up and I kid you not, nuclear-level shit-tests start dropping from the sky. I even have bitches disqualifying themselves. I can literally feel them climbing down the pedestal (with their words and body language) – and that's after a simple “hello”.

How can I be “over-gaming”? I'm usually dressed in jeans with a blazer and pocket square. I'm simply saying “hello” and shit goes DEFCON 1.

Recent Interactions/Scenarios

A. Friend A (at restaurant): “The girl across from us appears to be more in to you than her date.”

B. Friend B: “Indy, I've never personally seen someone walk in to a room and women stop and take note. I've witnessed it happen on several occasions.” I called bullshit, but whatever...

C. Random Drunk Bar Girl: Approaches and says, “OMG, you are absolutely beautiful. Please text your parents right now and tell them I said thank you.” I number closed and we chatted but she evaded three attempts to schedule a date. This was even with her texting me “good morning” for weeks at the butt-crack of dawn.

D. Strip Clubs: On the rare occasions I go, I usually sit with a friend or by myself for two-three hours with out even a single dancer approaching us. When they finally do approach, they say things like “I didn't come over because you look like a huge asshole that doesn't tip.”

I'm not bitching. I'm not saying I'm Tom Brady. Hell, maybe I'm a “2” on a good day and my friends are just being nice.

I just want to know what's up. Why are women responding this way to “hello” and how can I fix it and turn it to my advantage?

Can I PM you a photo and solicit your opinion on how I should be gaming (e.g. “You're a “5” so do this”)? I don't have any red-pill friends and the advice I'm getting from beta friends is shit. Do I need to be more alpha/assertive/caveman? Should I go beta-as-fuck and build these women up? Seriously. No homo... I just want to bang 9's!!!

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Messages In This Thread