rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are American women more honest then West-European women?

Are American women more honest then West-European women?

Quote: (02-20-2016 08:07 PM)marinhogomes Wrote:  

And even girls that came from other cities. Way different from what I'm used to in Brazil. Girls were not very sincere, when I thought the date was going well, it ended up badly (the girl never calling me back). It took me a long time to get good at dating american girls.

I've lived here for the better part of four decades and I'm still no good at it. About the only relationships that felt "honest" were the girls I "dated" in college, where the first "date" was grabbing some beers and heading straight to my dorm room. No cell phones, not much Internet use back then. It was sort of a golden age.

Sometimes that would lead to a long term relationship - years even. Still felt pretty "honest" at that age, though.

In my 30s? Nowadays the "good first date" with an American girl where she seems into you, great conversation, maybe even make out and grabs your dick and then never hear from her again - par for the course as everyone here knows.

Sometimes they do make their true intentions pretty clear, but when an American girl does that, in opposition to the "standard" it can as often be an indicator that there's something not right mentally there as well. An American girl coming on strong can happen, but keep your guard up, particularly if they're older.

Messages In This Thread