rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't ejaculate when receiving head? is the girl bad or just me?

Can't ejaculate when receiving head? is the girl bad or just me?

Quote: (02-11-2016 06:00 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Sometimes it takes time to get a girl to blow you that way YOU like.
You need to teach and train her.

If she is hurting you then she needs to learn how to suck without scratching you with her teeth and/or braces.
Generally, she should start slow and soft, but as you get more and more excited she should be going deeper and faster. Hold her head with both hands and guide her movements until she gets it right. Show her on her finger how to suck something without using her teeth. Meaning suck her finger the way you want your dick sucked, so she gets it.

Also, she should be doing some variations. Sucking it, then taking it out, licking the outside of the shaft, then back in her mouth, moving her head in slow circles and so on. If she's just making the exact same movements at the same speed it will never be as good. Once she has learned to do it exactly the way you like you will be blowing your load pretty fast in her pretty mouth unless you have cum already that day.

Make sure she does this with you standing (or leaning against a wall) and her on her knees looking up at you. That is the correct dominant/submissive position.

Another thing...if you train her real well, you will become more fond of her cause YOU are the one that taught her to give the perfect blowjob.

She was doing those variations, like taking it out her mouth, licking around the shaft, licking up and down the back of the penis and such.
But STILL it didnt feel particulary pleasurable..
Or even after like 2 minutes of her doing that there was no pleasure at all. It just felt awkward for me because this girl is sucking my dick but i feel no pleasure from it. Its interesting to look at haha, but not arousing me. I'm hoping the reason i completely lost arousal was because of her braces hurting my helmet.. In the same way if you touch an electric fence, it hurts so your instinct is to not do it again.

Also because she has braces. Is it even possible for her to suck it smoothly without my dick touching a band or something?

I just cant seem to ejaculate without an intensity.. I dont know if that should be something to be worried about. But it certainly is worrying me..
In the end to ejaculate I just took it out her mouth slightly, keeping the tip in as she licked it and used my hand to pump my dick so my load was almost ready to release, I then deep-throated her fast and quickly and blew my load into her mouth.

Messages In This Thread