rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't ejaculate when receiving head? is the girl bad or just me?

Can't ejaculate when receiving head? is the girl bad or just me?

So, I was getting head for the first time not so long ago with a girl I'm good friends with,
She's a friend so I dont find her physically attractive to date, but her body naked of course turns me on.

The first time she was giving me head, I didnt seem to feel anything and she was sucking it so slow that it didn't even arouse me. The maid knocked on the door so we had to stop asap.

When she asked me later how was it? I told her it felt really good but I was worried about the maid coming straight in her room so thats why i didnt cum.
~This is not actually true as state above, It didnt feel great but i didnt tell her that..

Fastforward a few weeks later, She's eager to blow me again so we're in her bathroom, shes going at it and while the first 5 seconds feel good, it then becomes slow and monotonous and does not arouse me..
I told her to go quicker and she tried to, but when I really try to get her to go fast so it actually feels good, I then can start to feel her braces cut into my helmet..
After that i lost all arousal pretty much, still had a hard on, but would rather just walk away than have someone cut into my helmet! it was decently painful!

Anyone else can relate to this? or give me advice?
Is it strange that I can't seem to ejaculat when getting head for atleast 5 minutes? Also that the arousal doesnt usually last more than 10 seconds but after that becomes a monotomous thing..
It seems the longer she spends blowing me, the less horny i become..?

Or do girls with braces just give really bad blowjobs??

I think of it like when i masturbate, I go fast and the more intense you tug, the closer you are to ejaculating..

Feeling a bit confused and not sure whether im doubting my sex drive or something which is worrying since im only 19.

Messages In This Thread